Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Wasted Away Again in Interwovenville
B80116
Interwovenville
(Sung to the tune of Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville")
Bootin' the 'puter up
Clickin' my shortcut
What's my password? I haven't a clue
Forgetting my training
Time to start complaining
Call the Helpdesk, boy they're beginning to boil!
Wasted away again in Interwovenville
Searching for my lost templated files
Some people claim that there's a TeamSite to blame
But I know
It's nobody's fault
I don't know the reason
Helpdesk keeps screamin'
Nothing to show but this brand new page two
And it's a real beauty
I've done my duty
But how it got there I haven't a clue
Wasted away again in Interwovenville
Searching for my lost templated files
Some people claim that there's a TeamSite to blame
Now I think
****, it could be my fault
Published at 4 o'clock
Deployed at 5 o'clock
Nothing's changed, can't let HelpDesk go home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on
Wasted away again in Interwovenville
Searching for my lost templated files
Some people claim that there's a TeamSite to blame
But I know
It's my own damned fault
Yes and some people claim that there's a TeamSite to blame
And I know
It's my owned damned fault
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I think that anyone who can write that deserves to to be more than just at the level of common user.
You should get promoted to golden at least.
Of course it shows you have way too much time on your hands.
Andy
Baeck
Ok, I need the VH1 Storytellers version of how you came about sitting down and taking the time to write this! Too much time between contracts, or what?!?!? :-)
Aaron Baecker
Senior Consultant
Quotient, Inc.
http://www.Quotient-Inc.com
fred_sanford
It was a collaborative effort... and yes, I do.
Migrateduser
I bet I could come up with a much more colorful version.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
>I bet I could come up with a much more colorful version.
You are not an amethyst for nothing.....
fred_sanford
would more colourful be better? I like the simplicity and portability.