Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not process template
sunil_j
Hi,
I had a perfectly working workflow system and email used to get generated as expected.
I am now getting an error in the solutions workflow log stating "Could not process template .../va_contributor_header.tpl" and the email contributor task is not getting transitioned and the contributor do not gets any email. When I complete the task using the ToDo view of TeamSite GUI, the contributor is getting a successful deployment notification email.
How can I debug the errors in processing the va_contributor_header.tpl?
I have executed the iwpt_compile ... -ocode ****.ipl .. but to me nothing seems to be wrong.
Can someone help me out ?
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Hi,
I found out that the following file JavaResourceBundle.pm was missing from
\iw-home\iw-perl\site\5.00503\lib\TeamSite and as such I was facing the problem.
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)