Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.1 - Install Error
phd
Hello All,
I am trying to install TS 6.1 on Win2K server. During the installing, the installer checks my privileges on the server. Even though I am an Administrator on the server, I do not have rights to view Security Logs in the Event Viewer. At this point the installer fails.
In our organization, we do not have the rights to view the security logs. Is there a way, I can workaround this problem?
Regards
Pawan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Get the *real* administrator to [assist you to] install TeamSite on your Windows server
Get the *real* administrator to temporarilly change the administrator password on that machine so you can do the installation and then they can change the password back again
Work with Interwoven Support to see if they have any ideas of how to do this without requiring one of the above two options.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Gregg Faus
Assuming that you are using your domain account to login to the machine, why don't you create a local admin user and use that to install TS?