Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Devnet Login Pages doe not come..
AKB
HI,
This has happened many times in the last 3 days. Especially saturday morning and today (for the past 1-2 hours). When I try to go to devnet via or interwoven.com or devnet.interwoven.com. I see "Automatically proceeding to the Main page" page and I see just that page. I click the link Automatically proceeding to the Main page and nothing happens, I click refresh and I am still there.
Have u seen this issue lately..
Anil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Folks, sorry for the service issues with DevNet in the past day or so. We've upgraded the hardware, and theoretically we have a faster box. Unfortunately, we're experiencing software issues now. Our IS team is on the case, and I'll let you know as we close in on the problems.
Regards,
lissa
akshathp
Server error issue has been resolved.
Regards,
Akshat Pramod Sharma