Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ReviseAsset and LockAsset
engtat
Does anyone use ReviseAsset and LockAsset method before? I tried but I keep getting the following error:
"The user is not authorized for the action or access to the object "
I already making sure that the assetid is correct and the user is correct by using ValidateUser() method.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hello:
You need to make sure that the user account that is being used (to login the session) has at least CHANGE or FULL CONTROL permissions to the folder the asset is living within. If the folder is set to LIST or READ for the user's login id or group, then you will get the error that you listed. If you are trying to post a metadata edit, then you need to make sure the user has CHANGE permission on BOTH the folder and metadata fields that are being edited.
Hope this helps.
M.