Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to rebuild my custom Toolkit
Rogerok
Hi all:
I don't know how to rebuild my custom Toolkit on TeamSite6.1 because the
"local/config/lib/content_center"
directory hierarchy has been changed!!
On TeamSite6.0L, I can rebuild toolkit added my custom UI after I modified XML configuration files in the "customer_src". Of course, I modified "toolkits.xml"
<toolkit id="customer" path="C:\iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer"/>
But now I can not find the "customer" directory in the "content_center" directory.
So how to modify the "toolkits.xml" to enable my custom UI available??
Thanks in advance
Roger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Check the release notes and/or the latest version of the UITK - I believe there was already some posts on this subject indicating that in 6.1 there is a customer_out directory rather than a 'customer' directory - where the output from the compiled customer_src directory goes.
Check out
this article
for some additional information.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Rogerok
Hi ghoti
But I don't find the "customer_out" directory, should I create this folder by hand?
Roger
Adam Stoller
I believe it should either exist, or be created for you with the initial run of make_toolkits.ipl.
Was this an upgrade or a clean installation of 6.1?
I recall seeing a number of threads regarding problems encountered by folks who upgraded from 6.0 to 6.1 (look through the forum postings, weed through most of Smitty's posts because he was probably the most vocal about the problems he ran into doing an upgrade with regard to the customizations).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
PankajK
If you add your entry in toolkits.xml file and run the make_toolkit.ipl, it creates the customer_out directory. I ran this last week and it worked for me on TS 6.1.
Rogerok
make_toolkit.ipl?
It is increditable that I used below command line:
iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl iw-home/install/install_webapps.ipl -i -f
and.., the toolkits.xml is added like that?
<toolkit id="customer" path="C:\iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer"/>
Roger
PankajK
make_toolkit.ipl (iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl) builds customer.war file below customer_out directory, and then merges this war file with it's internal files by calling install_webapps.ipl.
The process of (re)building ContentCenter web application is listed on pages 29 through 31 of the UI Customization Guide for TS 6.1.
PankajK
Try adding this line in toolkit.xml file:
<toolkit id="customer" path="
your_iwhome_dir
/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_out/customer.tk.war"/>
When you run make_toolkit.ipl, I think, it will create customer_out directory for you.
Rogerok
Hi PankajK
I just have the PDF file for TS6.0 on hand, can you tell me where I can get the lastest PDF files?
Thanks a lot
Roger
Migrateduser
You can download them from support.interwoven.com, under Downloads > Documentation