Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Click on Topics Downloads wwwThreads.pl
sunil_j
Hi,
When I click on Topics link on the Devnet Form, it downloads the wwwThreads.pl.
Can this be resolved ?
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Do you have 3rd party download software on your computer? That might be intercepting the URL and processing it incorrectly (I just checked on my system and had no problem)
Try Shift-Click and see if that works any better.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
OK, I may be dense (and someone is sure to agree to this), but could you give me more steps to reproduce this problem?
You click on the 'forum' tab on the top nav bar.
then you click on the 'topic'? which shows up on the main index?
I'm not following. Please help. thanks.
lissa
sunil_j
Hi Lissa,
Click on the 'forum' tab on the top nav bar. Then you see a Page with all the Form Categories say .. Bit Bucket... etc Click on any of the Form Categories and then you see the various posts within that Category. On this view, on the Left Hand Side you See
Topics
>>Bit Bucket
Click on the word Topics... and It downloads the wwwThread.pl for me.
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Adam Stoller
Have you tried shift+click as I previously suggested?
This is usually the key-mouse-combination that circumvents 3rd-party download software from intercepting the click and attempting to download files.
Also - what OS and what browser(s) are you having the problem with?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sunil_j
Yes, I tried Shift+Click combination too. But the problem still exists.
I am on a Windows XP Professional Client Workstation using IE 6.0
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Migrateduser
we'll look into this shortly. thanks for the data.
lissa
sunil_j
Yes the problem is solved now.
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Adam Stoller
Do you know *how* / *why* it is solved?
(for the curious among us - like me)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sunil_j
Hi,
I am not sure, probably Lissa did something !!
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)