Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Image path contain chinese characters
System
I have a question about image path. If image path contain chinese characters, after I clicking preview button, image will not appear in preview page.
I have try to encode image path to UTF-8, but it still can't appear. What's this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
what version of TeamSite are you using (including SP levels)?
Does everything work except the image? Is VisualFormat involved?
Regards
lissa
Migrateduser
My Teamsite version is 5.5.2. It never install any service pack. If image path doesn't contain chinese characters, it will appear. I had used Teamsite default teamplate "Internet/yacht" to create dcr, and input image path contain chinese characters, and it also can't appear.
Edited by nancyhu on 04/06/04 09:30 PM (server time).
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure if memory serves me correctly - but I believe you need *at least* SP1 (which I think represented "5.5.2L") to work with non-latin characters, and at this point you should probably be looking at installing SP4 or SP5 (I've lost track of the SPs for 5.5.2)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Adam is correct, you should at least have 5.5.2 LSP1, although I'd recommend going to SP3 at a minimum. I think SP5 is out now...
Regards
lissa