Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
rendereing an IFRAME using Interwoven's portal ser
System
Hi.
I am new to portal technologies. My company is looking to push content out to our customers that use different portal vendors which include Interwoven.
I'm trying to find out if I can pull up an IFRAME(eg: cnn.com) in a portlet/gadget using Interwoven's portal server.
I have been successful in doing this with Sharepoint and Plumtree(v 5.0.2).
I am assuming that TeamSite is Interwoven's portal server product and hence I have posted this question to this forum.
Please excuse my ignorance about key concepts and terminology about portal development.
Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.
~Amit.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Interwoven is not a portal vendor. It is a content management company. Interwoven products can manage and deploy content
to
portal servers, but does not in itself present content to end users.
TeamSite (and related products) are "back end" products, rather than customer-facing, like portal and app servers.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
Thanks.
Do you kow if Interwoven offers any products that are customer facing portal or app servers?
If so, what are they?
~A
Dwayne
The closest product would be WorkSite, I would think. But even that isn't really a portal or app server
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K