Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format Control
jrd
When I add a row (replicant) to a product list, and then fill in the required fields with text, their labels stay pink and keep the exclamation point (!).
Both required fields are visual format controls.....however, if I go to another field that is not using the visual format control.....then both fields mentioned above change to black and the ! mark goes away. This seems to be a behaviour that is only happening on the visual format.....because I can reproduce the behaviour all the time.
If anyone has any ideas on what is causing this please let me know.
J.Daly
Developer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite / Templating are you using. I believe there have been improvements with respect to the higlighting / un-highlighting of labels in TS6.x ...
Some of it can also be improved in 5.5.2 with judicious use of FormAPI code.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jrd
Version 6.0....with I believe all the lastest patches and so on.
J.Daly
Developer
Adam Stoller
Hmm - you should probably contact Support - and provide a simple DCT with instructions on how to replicate the problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Sri
Hi,
I was able to reproduce this on my machine as well. It only seems to happen with VisualFormat controls. Could you file a bug through support?
Sri
jrd
how do you log something as a bug?......I know I did it once before, but that was a while ago?
J.Daly
Developer
ela
Hi, you have to go to this address:
https://support.interwoven.com/supportlogin.asp
, log in with your support username and password, and then go to the casecenter page.
Regards,
Eldbjoerg
Migrateduser
To access Interwoven Support you must be a registered support user, with a valid support contract. You may need to check around in your organization to determine who in your company is the designated support contact.
Regards,
lissa