Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Branches are not loading
polo
Hi folks,
Once I login to the teamsite, the left side frame is blank and right side frame displays this message:
TeamSite Server: localhost
Version: 5.5.2 Build 9275 Interwoven 20020617
The log, eventsubd_err.log has:
org.exolab.jms.server.FailedToCreateServerException: JmsServer constructor failure javax.jms.JMSException: Messagegr.initialize error javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot create persistency layer: Cannot acquire lock to the database events
at org.exolab.jms.server.JmsServer.<init>(JmsServer.java:278)
at org.exolab.jms.server.JmsServer.main(JmsServer.java:103)
If I restart the server, it creates Y: drive properly and it also shows all the branches(directories) with contents in it.
Can anyone tell me what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Pankaj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
polo
It seems to be service pack problem?
I have Windows 2000 Server with SP4 installed.
any comments appriciated
Regards
Pankaj