Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Powered By Interwoven
System
I noticed the devnet footer now says "powered by Interwoven". What does it mean? What parts are powered by Interwoven? Does that mean TeamSite or something else?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You're just so quick! We're working on that material as I write this.
I can tell you that DevNet uses OpenDeploy and TeamSite. The internal system for contributing content is powered by FormsPublisher.
We have the draft of a whitepaper that should go up soon. The logo will then get a link to that white paper.
Regards,
lissa
gzevin
Well, TeamSite 6.X now says powered by interwoven as well....
it looks like IWOV is trying to do what Netscape did - as many f people do not use 'TeamSite' and say 'Interwoven'... akin to us saying 'Netscape', but not 'Navigtor' ......
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Another tactic (maybe better) is Microsoft Word instead of Word. In the IW case it makes me less sure of product direction...
lhdavis
It's actually started with TS 6.1 as TS 6.0's login screen did not have the catchphrase.
Should it really say "Powered by Perl, XML, JSP, and HTML"?
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
Migrateduser
> Should it really say "Powered by Perl, XML, JSP, and HTML"?
Don't forget Apache and Tomcat.
Any update on the article? I would like to know how this site is managed with Interwoven products.
Migrateduser
I've been informed that we're in the final edit pass for this document, so it should be out in a week or so.
....You know, I debated whether putting the logo up without the article was a good idea or not. Now I realize I should have listened to that little voice.
lissa
Migrateduser
> 08/27/04 10:19 AM
>
> we're in the final edit
That must be one long document!
Migrateduser
yeah, i'll check on it.
lissa
Migrateduser
OK, time to remove the image?
Migrateduser
The person I need to ask is on a long holiday, i have to wait until she returns. sorry.
lissa
Johnny
Is something still happening here?..
John Cuiuli
Adam Stoller
Maybe it was a "permanent vacation" ? :-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
well, this teaches me to never take other people's schedules when communicating a plan. I don't own this one. I'll see what I can do to get the draft of the document finalized.
sorry.
lissa
Johnny
You never thought we'd be so interested huh!
John Cuiuli