Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSpaces Searching
bfelknor
I'm trying to do some advanced WorkSpace searches, but I can't find a way to perform them without scanning a large part of the collection.
1) Find WorkSpaces created <date range criteria>
2) Find WorkSpaces where I am not the owner
Any ideas ?
Thanks so much.
Bruce
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
There isn't a way to search by a NOT query, but you may search by relative date range for the create date. You may do this by creating an instance of the IManDateRange Object to set the date range. For code example and further clarification, please see the following CSharp files in the SDK80SampleApp.sln which is distributed with the SDK 8.0:
- RelativeDateRangeSearch.cs
- Form1.cs:RunRelativeDateRangeSearch()
// this code example shows how to pass the daterange value to the document searchparams for searching documents, but you may pass the same date range value to the workspace search params.
bfelknor
Thanks for the pointer. The date searching is fine now.