Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MISSINGBUNDLE:com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.stri
pacer11
I upgraded our production Teamsite 6.0 server to 6.1 on Solaris 8 and when I go to the login screen all the text that is suppose to appear like the username, password, page title all appear with the following string:
MISSINGBUNDLE:com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.strings:
I performed the same procedure on our development box with no problems, and the box configuration and images are identical.
I have a case out open on this, but since this is our production server it's a bit critical.
A suggestion from support was the langage settings, but those settings are as they should be.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this?
-Joy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Joy,
It seems to me like your upgrade wasn't successful on your production server, so you are still seeing the login screen from TeamSite 6.0.
Are you able to log in? Do you see this issue on other pages?
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer
Migrateduser
Where are you seeing this message?
Most likely this indicates that you are still running the 6.0 version of the login page. The page should have been updated when you upgraded to 6.1. Is it possible that you have a local copy of the login.jsp in the customer toolkit that is overriding the standard page, or that the permissions on some files or directories prevented a correct update?
There should be a log file from the installation of 6.1. You should check to see if that has reported any errors.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
pacer11
Michelle and Brinko,
Thanks for the information. I think that for some reason some of the components were not upgraded which led to my issue.
I proceeded to uninstall 6.1 from our server and deleted the whole $iwhome directory and started a fresh 6.1 installation and I was able to successully login and perform normal operations.
Thanks again for your help.
-Joy