Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
rendering an IFrame in interwoven
System
Hi.
I am new to portal technologies. My company is looking to push content out to our customers that use different portal vendors which include Interwoven.
I'm trying to find out if I can pull up an IFRAME(eg: cnn.com) in a portlet/gadget using Interwoven's portal server.
I have been successful in doing this with Sharepoint and Plumtree(v 5.0.2).
I am assuming that WorkSite is Interwoven's portal server product and hence I have posted this question to this forum.
Please excuse my ignorance about key concepts and terminology about portal development.
Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.
~Amit.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
anybody?
MikeatBDB
It works fine! We are using it within a connector at present on Worksite 8.0
All that need to be done was to add it to the code variable in the process function in the connector.
All parameters will need to be added as query strings.
string code = "<iframe src=\"" + strUrl + "\" width=\"100%\" height=\"450\" scrolling=\"no\"></iframe>";
Hope this helps
Mike