Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ContentServices™ SDK for Java
prasuna
I am using team site Conetent services SDK to lock and
unlock a file from the java code.
From java code I can able to create a file, I can lock
a file but some how I am not able to unlock a file in some directories
This is the history of my development code.
Unlocking a File: It works if the file is in some
directories but not on all directories.
CODE:
This code works: for locking a file.
IWPortalClient portalClient = new IWPortalClientFactory().newIWPortalClient(serviceURI,
sessionObj);
IWPathStatusPair[] statusArray = null;
String[] areaRelativePath = new String[1];
areaRelativePath[0] = "Demo2.java";
statusArray = portalClient.unlockFiles("/default/main/config/WORKAREA/iwsadm",areaRelativePath);
When I change the directory and WORKAREA it does not
work.
statusArray = portalClient.unlockFiles("/Clinician/main/intranet/Clinician/pkc_portal/pkc_dev/WORKAREA/shared/pkc/ncal/clib/alternative_medicine",
areaRelativePath);
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet