Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IW Customers NOT on 6
System
Yesterday I noticed a press release on Interwoven's marketing site which implied that one of my former clients was having success with TeamSite 6. Since my current client is evaluating 6 and I had worked on that project, I contacted the tech lead to see what challenges they had faced. I was told that the client in fact is not on TeamSite 6. The client contacted Interwoven and requested they change their press release. Interwoven changed the text but has not published a retraction. I contacted Interwoven to request a retraction. The responses I got was basically:
"checked with marketing and the quote was an oversight. <client> is a long standing customer that provides a ton of marketing support and somehow the lines were crossed on one of the many quotes they've provided. The site has been remedied and <client> is in the loop."
I have no way of confirming whether this was intentional misdirection or a true error in Interwoven's own content management process. At this point I would question the validity of anything on their marketing site or the press releases they distribute.
Of course all of this makes me even more nervous about 6.x.
I requested permission to post this information on public forums and got this response:
"thank you for asking, it's ok with us."
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet