Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templatedata Directory
cliffhanger
Hi,
I created a sub-branch of the main branch called template_samples and was trying to copy the entire templatedata directory from
iw-home/examples/templating/ to template_samples directory. I was doing this manually, i.e. copy from templating and pasting it into template_samples, but it's giving me an "Access Denied" error. How do I fix that? Does it have something to dow with the branch permission or the locking type?
Thanks
-Cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
You created the
template_samples
branch, but did you create a workarea in that branch? Your comments didn't indicate it, and, in fact, seem to indicate that you didn't. You need to create a workarea before you can write to the branch. Only workarea are writable, not the branch as a whole.
So, if you're using cut and paste from Windows Explorer, then you need to paste into the workarea, which will be a folder under the folder named
WORKAREA
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
cliffhanger
Thanks, I got my answer.