Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
visualformat - restrict font to user/template
yshalizi_va
Hello,
Is there a way to restrict the visualformat font options to specifc users or TS template?
Template A
- show font a, b, c and size 1, 2, 3
Template B
- show font a, c, e, f and size 3, 4, 5, 6
Template C
- show font e, f, g, h, i and size 3, 6, 7, 8
Same scenerio for users account...
Thanks in advance!
Ciao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't have the details (haven't spent much time with VFE) - but I believe that each template - and perhaps each VFE field - has the ability to specific a unique configuration file for controlling parameters like this.
However - I do *not* believe that you can do this on a user-by-user basis (I'm willing to be proved wrong, but consider it not too likely)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
JonathonG
Well, you
might
be able to do it using the DCT <allowed> and <cred> tags, specifying different config files under the various entries. Something like (pseudo-code...not tested):
<item name="mytest">
<textarea external-editor-config="user1.cfg">
<allowed><cred user="user1"/></allowed>
</textarea>
<textarea external-editor-config="user2.cfg">
<allowed><cred user="user2"/></allowed>
</textarea>
<textarea external-editor-config="user3.cfg">
<allowed><cred user="user3"/></allowed>
</textarea>
</item>
I haven't actually tried to do this, but I think it might work.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor