Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Disk is Low
artor
Hi All,
I am having a problem when I go to create new branch or sub branch on interwoven Teamsite 6.0.1 it gives the error message
Insufficient disk space.
Hence I run the command df -k to check the disk space then mounting directory consuming 95 percent of HD,
so in order to free space ..I delete the sub branches which was already existed in TeamSite but that percentage
drop to 95% to 91% and still not able to create any sub branch on TeamSite.
My content store status is showing all time Disk is Low.
Here is the excerpt of iw.cfg file
disklow_mbytes=50 # freeze server if disk space falls below this number (in MB)
disklow_knodes=50 # freeze server if less than this number of free inodes (in 1
000s) on disk
Please help me out to remove this problem Disk is Low.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Have run
iwfsshrink
?
It will clean up the store, normally freeing up disk space depending how much activity is going on.
It's not a bad idea to schedule this operation every blue moon
John Cuiuli
artor
HI,
Actually I stop the iw.server and then renamed my iw-store and then start the iw.server again which automatically created my iw-store again and then I removed the renamed iw-store from HD.
But still when i run the command df -k ..its showing that iwmnt and .iwmnt directories are still consuming 97% of my hard disk which makes me confused. Because when I deletes the sub branches and files from the teamsite may be possible they won't deleted from NFS.
Please let me know how can I get rid off this problem.
As for iwfsshrink because I just created the new iw-store so its throwing an error no archive found.
Regards,
Adam Stoller
Sounds like you're running into problems that would warrant a call to Support and work with them on-the-phone in real-time rather than having us take pot-shots at trying to resolve your issues through the forums.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com