Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error when editing a content
moon
Hi all,
I'm having problems setting the permissions in TeamSite 6.0 under Solaris 2.8
I have a root branch and 107 branches under it, each one of this sub-branches have one or more workareas.
I've set the next configuration values:
map_secondary_to_primary_gid=yes
branch_security=on
workarea_security=on
branch_default_perm=770
workarea_default_perm=770
I have groups for sub-branches and for workareas, and if a user needs access to a workarea, he needs to be a workarea's group user and a sub-branch's group user.
I'm login in TS using a master user that belong to all the TS groups. All works fine except when the user edit a content, and this content is in a sub-branch or in a workarea wich group is over the 16 first group the user belongs to.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
How about upgrading to 6.5 which is supposed to have new functionality for handling groups internally rather than being blocked by the NFS 16-group limitation?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com