Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
location of styles file for call-out
Renata
hello again,
has anyone encountered applying stylesheets to call-out form?
I'd like to reference my .css file from a call-out, it is not quite obvious to me where such file should be placed in order for the form to be able to read it.
I have tried a number of different folders including /httpd and /httpd/iw-bin etc.
any suggestion as to where to place this file?
thank you -- ro
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sri
I'm assuming that you are trying to put this under iw-home. (Teamsite installation directory). The document root for webserver that is shipped with Teamsite is httpd. so, you can place you stylesheet either in 'iw' or 'iw-bin' or in any sub directories under that. When you reference this stylesheet in an html/jsp you need to give the path starting at the doc root.
So, lets say you placed this file in /iw-home>/httpd/iw/yourstylesheet.css.
Then it needs to be referenced like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/iw/youstylesheet.css">
Hope this helps,
Sri
Renata
thanks this worked great,
I have been placing my styles directory directly under http so my reference wasn't picking it up.
Sri
Good to know!. Please be aware that you need to manually backup these files when doing an upgrade.
Sri