Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to use SOAP/WSDL between TeamSite 6.0 and BEA
System
How to use SOAP/WSDL between TeamSite 6.0 and BEA Weblogic Portal?
I have problem. I don’t known configure Team Site 6.0 exchange data by SOAP/WSDL between TeamSite and BEA Welogic Portal.
Please help me!
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm not sure I understand what it is you are trying to do.
Are you using ContentServices SDK and writing to that API to send messages between WebLogic Portal and TeamSite, or are you interesting in using TeamPortal for BEA WebLogic ?
It would also be helpful to know what version of BEA you are using.
Please note that ContentServices (CS) is licensed separately from TeamSite. It is part of the Developer Suite/Developer License.
Regards,
lissa
ultraman
I want to using ContentServices SDK and writing to that API to send messages between WebLogic version 8.1 and TeamSite 6.5
what should I do.
Best Regards
gzevin
you are not being too specifi. If I have just a wild guess, you'd need to install CS SDK on your BEA box, to enable it to start the services authenticate with TeamSite. After it's done, you'd need to do what your business logic dictates
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU