Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
rendereing an Iframe
System
Hi.
I am new to portal technologies. My company is looking to push content out to our customers that use different portal vendors which include Interwoven.
I'm trying to find out if I can pull up an IFRAME(eg: cnn.com) in a portlet/gadget using Interwoven's portal server.
I have been successful in doing this with Sharepoint and Plumtree(v 5.0.2).
I am assuming that WorkSite is Interwoven's portal server product and hence I have posted this question to this forum.
Please excuse my ignorance about key concepts and terminology about portal development.
Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.
~Amit.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
You can.
More information you will find in the User Interface Customization Guide,
JTNeville
Standard html iframe tags work fine. One thing to watch for if you close it improperly it will prevent any content after the unclosed tag from displaying.
You can also stack iframes, but they get pushed as the window they are displayed in changes.
<iframe
id="vindico"
src="
http://206.111.149.6"
width=300 height=160>
</iframe>
<iframe
id="vmail"
src="
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/special/iframe.html"
width=500 height=160>
</iframe>
etc...