Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DAS setup for Metatdata
deeps79
Hi,
I am trying to set up DAS for deploying metadata.
The command I used to generate base table :-
/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /ddhome/bin/iwsyncdb.ipl -initial teamsite/metadata
The tables were created correctly and populated with data.But when I modify a dcr metadata the change is not getting reflected in the tables .That is DAS is not getting triggered on save click on metadat captue form.
However when I submit content to staging, the modified data is picked up and updated in the tables.
Any help would be welcome
Regards,
Deepa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Looks like your DAS configuration might be incomplete. Hard to say without getting further information on your setup - config files, log files, TS/DD version, SP level, OS, DB used, etc.
Perhaps you should provide the above information. Or open a case with support.