Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.1.0 on Windows Server 2003
ReggieRWalker
Has anyone experienced any issues with the 6.1 installation on Win Server 2003? For me, the installation went fine, however none of the files are previewing in the workarea (Getting a 404 and yes, I have enabled ASP in IIS 6).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
agoldschmidt
I'm having exactly the same problem. Have you discovered anything?
ReggieRWalker
Unfortunately not. I filed a case in support and they are hitting a brick wall (at least the first tier). I am not in the process of escalating the issue. I'll post something as soon as I resolve it.
agoldschmidt
Can you please send me the incident number so we can coordinate our efforts? My email address is
agoldschmidt@agency.com
. Thanks.
Migrateduser
What is the exact version of windows server 2003 are you using? We support W2K3 Server Enterprise Edition, 32-bit.
Thanks,
David Yun
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Also please be aware you need to have installed windows updates.
An IWOV engineer remarked:
"the server needs at least Dec-2004 Windows 2003 Updates.
The installer is also certified with post-Dec2003 Windows Updates. That's why there is a reminder on the
install introduction screen for the Updates."
Hope this helps.
lissa
ReggieRWalker
Thanks for the info. However, we are running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition 64 bit with all the latest bells and whistles (updates). The symptoms seem to indicate that IIS is not being configured properly by the tspostreboot.ipl script, as the files *will* render outside of the TeamSite interface. The files will also render properly if another website is created. I would think that this almost eliminates there being a problem with IIS. Is there anyone in Engineering that has successfully installed it on Win2K3 and if so, can I be put in contact with them. This is starting to become a sore spot with my organization. Thanks again.
Migrateduser
Can you send <iw-home>/install/tspostreboot.log to
swu@interwoven.com
?
Migrateduser
Mis-spelling... It should be "the server needs at least Dec-2003 Windows 2003 Updates".