Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Wan javascript functions for tag_info screen
infoForDj
Hi,
In workflow, job definition screen, I want to put validation functions(javascript) that will be called when the user clicks start job button. How do I do this since I have no control over the start job and cancel job buttons?
Thanks,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What kind of functions would you want that can't be handled in either the DCT or an external task?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K
Adam Stoller
Have you searched the forums? this does come up from time to time and has been responded to before.
I assume you are talking about cross-field validation and not just single-field validations - since the latter can be handled by the already existing valid_input directive associated with each field.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infoForDj
Hi,
I need to do cross-field validations. To be more precise, I am generating a generic dropdown in my job definition screen so cant write javascript functions for that. So, I wanted to disable/enable a field based on whether the previous field is empty or not. How do I go about this?
Thnaks,
Dhruv
Adam Stoller
Again - I suggest you search carefully through the existing forum posts - I belive this has been discussed before.
I, personally, have not needed to do this so I have no sample code to reference in assisting you.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com