Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error with iwodstart???
Annad
Hi all,
I am having trouble with deployment using the iwodstart CLT.
I tried deploying (file list deploy) using OD admin GUI and it worked fine. However, when I tried the same deploy config file using the CLT iwodstart I get an error as follows:
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Reason from server: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE
Details : Deployment config file (D:\INTERW~1\OPENDE~1\conf\HRDC_deploy_pages_config.xml) has XML parsing error: Stopping after fatal error: The root element is required in a well-formed document.
________________________________________________________________________________--
When using the CLT, I get the return code as 0 but the page is never deployed to the webserver which is obvious since I got the above error.
Please see the attached files for the deploy config file.
Can someone please help me out. I've spent a whole lot of time on this and still couldn't fix it.
-Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Your config file works fine for me from the command line (after changing hostnames/paths/etc). OD 6.0.1 on Windows 2003
Are you sure that the box you're running the CLT on is the same one that works from the GUI? Do you have more than one base server that you're managing?
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Prabhakar
I believe the XML file is not well formed, try to open in the Internet Explorer then you can know whether the xml file is showing any error. I also got same error and i tried like above the way.
-Prabhakar L