Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
x-teamsite-url-rewrite
vlahogiannis
we am having a weird situation where iwproxy is re-writing the url (including a session id) in my requests. a url that should look like this:
http://10.252.2.34:7060/merch/feature;wl_sid=A0WrcNomkzhf5p1wodEVBONEVC6s09KiFqvy030oogKk1p9RhZrQ%21-1997391653?pageId=3000
looks like this
http://10.252.2.34:7060/merch/feature%3Bwl_sid%3DA0WrcNomkzhf5p1wodEVBONEVC6s09KiFqvy030oogKk1p9RhZrQ%21-1997391653?pageId=3000
i turned on the -d option and saw the following line: x-teamsite-url-rewrite. does anyone know what this means? we are running ts 552 sp2 on solaris. this began after installing weblogic 8.1
any one have any thoughts! ?!
we are stumped!
-george v.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
shot in the dark: weblogic is using ';' to separate parts of the URL rather than '?' and/or '&' - and iwproxy doesn't recognize this and thinks that the semi-colon is part of the base URL name and is encoding it as '%3B'
Unfortunately - while it is possible I may have diagnosed the problem correctly (did I?) - I have absolutely no clue as to what you can do to resolve it. I suggest you open a case with Support as this may require engineering assistance.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com