Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Portal Server Virtualization
sunil_j
Hi,
I am interested in understanding how TeamSite does virtualization of Pages which will eventually be published on the Portal. To be very specific, how can a TeamSite User know that how the Page will look like on the Portal the page he is authoring ?
Are there ways to virtualize TeamSite generate Pages to pickup the Portal Server Branding/Color/Style/Theme ? I am particularly interested with Plumtree Portal Server, but any comments on any Portal Server is also welcome.
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
g_frenkle
I have the same question, any insight is appreciated.
-- GF
gzevin
I'm not sure how you do it with PlumTree (where some sort of integration is done), but there could be a few ad hoc solutions. E.g. you could create a 'preview-only' presentation template that would use Portal's stylesheets and underlying HTML to render the portlet from within TeamSite. The 'real' TPL would then produce that little portlet content in desirable format (sometimes even in .rdf - if we are talking about iPlanet server)
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Hamjam
TeamTurbo for IBM does this.
HAM
Migrateduser
Actually, Interwoven has moved most of the TeamTurbo functionality into other products. OpenDeploy has scripts for the deployment compnent formerly in TeamTUrbo, for example.
lissa