Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Manually Start Teamsite 6 for Windows
System
Hi,
For coding and performance reasons, I would like to start Teamsite 6 for Windows on one machine manually. Basically, I want to:
1. Start Teamsite 6 correctly in the right order through a batch file (if it is possible, what is the right order to do it?)
2. Be able to restart Teamsite 6 services manually through a batch file
3. Be able to stop all Teamiste 6 services through a batch file
I have read article 2092, which stats that you need to reboot the machine to restart the Teamsite cleanly. I would like to know if this is still the case with Teamiste 6.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
TeamSite 6 allows for the service to be stopped/started without a reboot. Actually that's been true since TeamSte 5.5.2 SP
something
(don't remember which SP).
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K