Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LDAP for TSIMP user
lcarr
Is it possible to install Teamsite (TS 6.01/Solaris 2.8) using domain user account for TSIMP user and authenticate in LDAP in place of the default local system accounts. We have a requirement to use only LDAP for TS accounts, which will work for TS users (content authors, reviewers, etc.), but it is not clear to me whether this design can also incorporate TS admin/system accounts such as TSIMP.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Purely guessing - but I believe the answer is "no" - I believe the TSIMP account needs to a local-system-account (if you are also using IIS - did your Ops people manage to make the IUSR account a non-local-system account? - they're very similar type accounts I believe)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com