Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browse initial-dir setup in VF editor
ela
Hi,
there are two similar old posts about this, but since no solution was offered, I hope I have better luck!
I need to set
initial-dir
for the browse functionality in various VisualFormat menus, e.g. hyperlinks and pictures. This is for browsing for files on the TeamSite server. I didn't find anything in the VF devguide (tst.vf.552.dev.pdf).
Do
YOU
have a suggestion?
Ela
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
This has been an ongoing request. As far as I know, Interwoven doesn't have any facility to support this yet, unless you write your own custom handler to replace the default ones that ship with the product.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
I filed an enhancement request. It's ID 55424.
Contact Support to have your company name added to the customer list.
lissa
ela
OK, thanks to both of you for replying!
Ela