Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Autoselect Content Center UI Type
pacer11
Hi
Does anyone know how to automatically have the Content Center drop down box only display Professional or without modifying the login.jsp?
I have already tried modifiying the redirect so that it adds the parameter iw_which_ui=ccpro which then has the login page just display the Username, password and role areas, and this would be totally fine with the exception of when they logout of the page, or the session times out it goes back to the default login page without the iw_which_ui=ccpro parameter.
In 6.1 I know there is a new URL command that allows you to go directly to the UI desired but if the user has not logged in it gives the option of chosing the UI which is what I am trying to eliminate.
Is modification of login.jsp recommended?
Any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
TCavanaugh
I am also interested in this, anyone know of a solution?
Gregg Faus
This would be a situation where you'd need to modify the login.jsp. This can be done be modifying the file in
httpd\webapps\content_center\teamsite\auth
, testing it, then rolling this file into the war file located in the private\lib\content_center\ directory. By testing it, I mean save the file, restart iwservletd, and then view your change. You'd need to roll it into the war file if you intend to ever rebuild the web app. You'd also need to watch out for updates that overwrite your changes.
With that said, how would you ever get CC standard if you pre-selected "professional" and didn't show the dropdown?
Migrateduser
We hope to give you greater customization power over the login screen in a future release. However, at this point, there is no supported way to do what you want.
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer