Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
World of Warcraft
System
will anyone else be playing WoW retail next week? no im not an uber geek
In Por Ylem
Join the most popular player-run UO shard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
I've been playing in the open beta, and I've got the retail game on pre-order.
And don't be ashamed of your geekiness. Embrace it! BTW - anyone who would
say
uber geek
is, almost by definition, a geek.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
yeah me 2...which race/class/server? i was an undead warrior on pvp #4. gotta go pvp!
i definitely think it has alot of promise. blizz does software right (ahem interwoven)
nah if i was a real geek i woulda said oober g33k
Dwayne
Gnome mage on test 1 (I'm not much for PvP).
And this thread is probably getting a wee bit off topic, even for a bit-bucket forum. ;-)
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
jbonifaci
I was big time into Warcraft II for many years and was looking forward to an rpg/mmorpg warcraft game for a long time. If I still gamed I would definitely pick this up. It looks very cool, but I just don't have the time to commit to something like this.
Migrateduser
this is probably a more relevant tech topic than the one about voting
u should try WoW out, you can level solo and play it at your own leisure just fine. its def more fun w/ friends and colleagues tho.
jbonifaci
I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I ended up picking it up on Sunday night. Having a lot of fun with it so far. And, funny enough, I'm playing on the Arthas server,
.
Migrateduser
cool, glad u are enjoying and picked PvP. too bad u are on a different server tho (im on illidan) however a buncha my old friends are on Arthas, watch out for the guilds covetous crew & the pluggers
im about 1 bubble away from lvl 28, ne questions lemme know