TS/TST 6.1 (build 33333) - Solaris 8
I have an "old-style" DCT with the following piece in it:
<item name='Article Section' label='Article Section'>
<description>...</description>
<replicant required='f' min='0' default='1' max='1000'>
<!-- ... omitted for brevity ... -->
<item name='Page Break Indicator'>
<description>...</description>
<radio required='t'>
<option value="1" label='Yes'/>
<option value="0" selected='t' label='No'/>
</radio>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>I also have some FormAPI code with the following section of code in it - and I've added the indicated alerts() for debugging purposes:
function init() {
// ... omitted for brevity ...
radioItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Article Section[1]/Page Break Indicator");
alert("#=# radioItem = " + radioItem);
if (radioItem.getValue() == null) {
alert("#=# radioItem Value = " + radioItem.getValue());
radioItem.setValue(1);
alert("#=# [post] radioItem Value = " + radioItem.getValue());
}
// ... omitted for brevity ...
}The first alert shows up fine
#=# radioItem = [object Object]The second alert shows up fine
#=# radioItem Value = nullThe third alert
does not show up and consequently, I can tell, the rest of the FormAPI code is not executed.
This code worked in 5.5.2.
This code worked in 6.0L
This code does not seem to be working in 6.1 (build 33333).
Any ideas?
Is this something specific to my environment or a bug in the 6.1 release?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com