Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Desktop Configuration Tool
ddawson
I would like to be able to filter some of my meta-data objects at a workspace level rather than a facility level. For example, there are 3 metadata elements in a facility, (Company Name, Employee Name, Payroll Date.) I have defined these via the Desktop Configuration Tool but only want Company Name and Employee Name to be populated/visible when viewing WorkSpace1. The same goes for Payroll Date. I would like to have it visible only on Workspace 2.
Has anyone attempted this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Unfortunately, what you are attempting to do is not supported with the out of box product. You can do what you are attempting at the facility level, as you reference. So, in your example Workspace 1 and Workspace 2 would need to be in separate facilities.