Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MetaTagger Customise UI
Arnie
Take 2:
========
1) Is it possible to change the way vocabularies are entered in MetaTagger UI?
i.e. instead of entering the full name is it possible to be display the entire vocab of an area and allow
multiple selections of the displayed items to be selected?
I have attached a screendump of what area I am talking about.
2) We have added some non MetaTagger data items (<database>) which are drop downs, but now wish to change to list boxes.
Will Teamsite be able to store the additional items without any changes other than in the datacapture.cfg, i.e. if I select multiple itesm will it store
those items?
Thanks in advance
Ken
IT development
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
I'm not sure if I understand your questions fully, but here are answers to what I think you're asking about:
1. You cannot select more than one item at a time to be added as metadata. I'm pretty sure this is filed as a Feature Request but I don't know if and when it will get implemented.
2. In terms of your non-MetaTagger datacapture items, I believe that you can select more than one check box item.
Lisa
Arnie
Thanks for the reply.
1) How do you now of such 'wish lists' ?
So, can you change any aspect of the MetaTagger UI ?
2) So currently we have a single drop down value but if I change it to a list box- which allows multiple selection- then the item can be tagged
with multiple items?
Thanks
Ken
Migrateduser
Hi,
I believe the Feature Request list is not externally accessible. I will add your name to the list of folks interested in this feature.
In terms of the checkboxes, I should make clear that if you are using drop down menus or checkboxes, these are not at all associated with MetaTagger. This is simply a way of manually assigning metadata.
Lisa