Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Linking MT to DCT
Sid1
Hi,
I would like to find out how to link the taxonomy I created in MT studio to Data Capture form.
I am using TS6.5, MT 4.0 , Win2k.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
Here's an example of how this works:
1. Build a project in MT Studio (a recognizer, for instance). Commit the project.
2. Login to the MT Admin UI , stop the mtserver, and deploy the project. Then add it to whichever contentprocessors you want it to be used in. Restart the mtserver.
3. Open up datacapture.cfg in a text editor. Add in an <item> element, for which the "name" attribute *exactly" matches the name of your project. Note that this is case sensitive.
4. Rrun iwreset -ui
5. When you log into TS now, the item that is associated with the MetaTagger project should be ready to use.
Lisa