Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problems Loading Flash File
dlukezic
Hi everyone! I am trying to Preview and HTML page through Interwoven that contains a .swf file. The page loads, but the .swf file does not load completely. I can reproduce this consistently. I have loaded the .swf file into my browser outside of Interwoven, and it loads completely.
Does anyone know what might be going on?
Thanks in advance!
Doreen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think you may need to add the MIME-type handling for SWF files to the "customer web server"s configuration in order for it to work.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
dlukezic
I'll check that to be sure, but I'm curious, if the MIME type wasn't there, then would I even get a little bit of the file to load? Right now I get about 70% of it and then it just stops.
Thanks,
Doreen
Adam Stoller
No idea - maybe it's a memory limitation or something?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
What happens if you navigate through the webserver to the swf ?
i.e.
http://ts_server:81/iw-mount/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/wa/flash/hithere.swf
?
Does this work ? No - then it is not a TS config (webserver or browser)
Yes - do you have any special proxy settings ? (grasping at straws)
We have been using flash in TS since 4.5 so I know it works.
HTH
Andy
dlukezic
Thanks for the ideas! It does work if I load it into a browser. The settings from the previous reply to my post need to be changed on our server.
Thanks again!
Doreen