Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MT 3.5 vs 4.0 ?
nipper
Are there any WPs or documentation that describes additional functionality in
4.0 from 3.5 ? I am working on a migration plan to 6.1 which would enable us
to go to MT 4. What does that buy us ?
From what I gleen from the docs, not much.
TIA
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There was a DevNet webcast on MT4 a few weeks ago. You can view the material here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/docs/webcast-recordings.html#webcast04-15
I agree, there are not a lot of new user visible features, except the Localization and Internationalization.But, the scalability improvements are pretty helpful.
Also the ability to pipe the various MT processes back to back should be helpful in the future.
Check out the webcast...
lissa