Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.1 screenshots ?
nipper
I am in process of writing up a justification to move to 6.1.
Since the new GUI (as opposed to the old new GUI) is a major new feature,
I was hoping to leverage a couple jpgs for my WP. However the images I
found on the datasheet and in the UI customization are so small that they
would not work in a WP.
Does anyone know of any out there ? URLs appreciated, or point me to docs.
If IW has better images, I would appreciate it.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Did you check out this doc on DevNet?
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/att/050472/3975/ContentCenter_Getting_Started1.pdf
lissa
Adam Stoller
If you're on Windows - consider downloading
hypersnap
it's a pretty good shareware utility for taking screen shots - I use it fairly often when creating documentation for my customers.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
No, fish, I do not have 6.1 on site, I am trying to justify moving to 6.1 sooner
rather than later.
& Lissa, thanks that helps a great deal.
Andy