Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview problem with other account
artor
Hi,
I am having a problem when i preview my template with my account such as artor and get the errror mentioned below,
The following error occured while creating file /.iwmnt/default/main/Test/WORKAREA/testing/templatedata/zz_tst_nauman_lock:
No such file or directory
The file was not generated.
I don't have a problem to previewing when i access it from root account.
Please put some light on it, i know it's some kinda permission but I couldn't figure out.
Regards,
Nauman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
templating creates a temp file in the WA call zz_somthing
Looks like it is trying to create that file (as artor) in templatedata but does not have
write permissions.
Can you create a file there ?
artor
yes I can create the file from Team Site but
when i look at the file permission of this file it shows owner is root and group is tsusers
But when the preview file is created form TeamSite it shows the owner is root and group is other
I have the write persmission of workarea testing showing artor is the owner and tsusers is the group.
Regards,
Nauman
nipper
Templating should use a unique name, however it may be trying to overwrite the one owned by
root. Can you delete that one ?
Also you may want to try iwpt_compile to invoke it from Unix and get more debugging information
HTH
Andy
artor
Hi Nipper,
Thanks to help me ..I figured out it was a unix permission problem on templatedata directory 755 and I changed to 775 and it works.
Regards,