Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwsyncdb.ipl
System
This server was built before I got here. When performance is really bad I notice iwsyndb.ipl using some CPU (apparently every cycle counts on this server). I remember this script from datadeploy but we aren't using datadeploy. Should this script be running? If we don't have datadeploy, what does it do?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
My guess is that someone was using DD at one point - perhaps they tried, didn't succeed, but never fully uninstalled it?
DD / DAS is used for what you'd expect - it's also used in conjunction with DCR Search and Metadata Search - if you're sure you're not doing any of that - I'd suggest making sure you uninstall DD properly so that iwsyncdb.ipl doesn't exist on your system anymore.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com