Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 5.5.2 missing navigation
DrHyper
Hi
My problem:
When I have logged in to TS and press "workarea" I see the following in the navigation pane:
servername
-default
When I click "default" I see "STAGING AREA", "EDITIONS" and "SUB-BRANCHES" in the content pane - but stil only:
servername
-default
- in the navigation pane, where it used to be:
servername
-default/main
-branch1
-branch2
-branch3
-branch4
-STAGING
When I navigate further down the datacatagories/types (in the content pane) the navigation pane looks like this:
servername (not shown)
-default/main (not shown)
-branch1
-branch2
-branch3
-branch4
-workarea
-datacategory
-datacategory
-datacategory
-templatedata
But when i click anything in the navigation pane, the content pane goes back to the view with "STAGING AREA", "EDITIONS" and "SUB-BRANCHES"
- this problem only occurs to new users ? so I guess it has something to do with acces rights?
We use Teamsite 5.5.2 on win2000
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet