Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hide Domain Dropdown on Login Screen
sunil_j
Hi,
I am using TeamSite 5.5.2 SP5 on Windows. My organization doesn't have a Windows domain architecture and as such we do not have the concepts of Domains, as such TeamSite users are locally created on the TeamSite Server.
Now since there is only 1 Domain entries on the Domain Dropdown on the TeamSite Login Screen, can I just hide the Domain Dropdown completely (similar to what appears on TeamSite on a Unix Environment)?
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Sunil
I don't believe there is a supported way to do what you want.
However, you could probably achieve what you want by modifying the jsp page. Check out this
thread
-- it also has a link off to another useful thread.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Michael