Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.1
artor
HI,
How we can use teamsite 6.1 for version control or souce control and How we integrate any IDE such as eclispe 3.0 with TeamSite 6.0 , earlier it occured through TeamCode and eclipse plugin but after 5.5.2 i think there is no more TeamCode with 6.1 or CC.
Please any body know and have some info about documents please let me know.
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
I have no idea what TeamCode did. Could it be replaced by Subversion/cvs?
artor
I am looking for TeamSite solution.
nipper
Did you already purchase TC ?
Part of TC was a branching architecture defined for SCM rather than WCM. IF you had
TC, the architecture will port over.
TC also had customed menus so that you could do things like mount a remote file system
edit in place, lock, and submit. You would need to write those commands (as CLTs) and
put the custom menus in Eclipse.
Finally you could use a mounted filesystem and then use TeamSite Front Office to lock, submit,
etc. changes you made with Eclipse.
HTH
Andy
artor
No I did not buy the TeamCode yet but we have a licence for whole developer suite. and I am looking for a solution without a TeamCode,
As you said that I have to write own custom menu and integrate with Eclipse IDE, this couldn't be done with ContentSericies SDK.
Regards
nipper
>As you said that I have to write own custom menu and integrate with Eclipse IDE, this couldn't be done with ContentSericies SDK.
That is an Eclipse question. I know nothing about that tool. What you want to do is implement an easy way to
execute TS commands off a remote desktop through an Eclipse menu item. Could this be done with CS/SDK ?
Very possible but I have no idea.
Migrateduser
I have no idea
If you were looking for a new signature tag line...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
cold, I am trying to help out a rook & you take what I say out of context.
Nice guy.
WHere are the PC police when you need them. I feel hurt. [sob]
But on the plus side, this did give me an opportunity to pad to my totals. Aquamarine
is such a (to quote the Governator) a Girly-Man gem.