Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin Connector
John742
Has anyone been able to find documentation on the 4.0 or 4.5 connector for MediaBin and Teamsite? I currently have a stand alone test instance of MediaBin and before spending too much time setting up a permissions hierarchy I would like some documentation on how clients will authenticate to MediaBIn through Teamsite. Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I could not find this either. When I get the link I will let you know. The software will be accessible from the Electronic Software Download portion of tech support.
This is also the topic of next week's webcast on DevNet. Check out:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/index.html
.
Regards,
lissa
John742
Great thanks for the info!!
Migrateduser
Sorry, I forgot to post the link. Here's the link
https://support.interwoven.com/esd2/UI_ESDSelProduct.asp?PCatID=37&CatName=ECM%20Solution
If you want to navigate there, go to the support site, select downloads, products from the top navigation.
Then after you accept the license, look in the 3rd column (where TeamSite is listed), titled Content Management. ECM Solution is listed there. Click on it.
lissa
jajtiii
I work with John and I don't see ECM as a link. This is what
I get:
Your Available Downloads
Content Distribution:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DataDeploy Module
OpenDeploy
Content Management:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ContentServices SDK
TeamSite
TeamSite FrontOffice Archive - See TeamSite for latest versions
Digital Asset Management:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MediaBin Asset Server
MediaBin Asset Server Corporate Edition
MediaBin Content Connectors
MediaBin SDKs
MediaBin Syndication Manager
Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks.
Migrateduser
OK, thanks for pointing this out. Apparently there were a few additional TeamSite part numbers that needed to have the ECM solution part number added to them. This was the TeamSite part number for your company.
This problem has been corrected. You should now be able to see this part. Apologies for the inconvenience.
In the future, if you have trouble seeing download, etc. feel free to contact
supportadmin@interwoven.com
.
Regards,
lissa