Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Processing Message - FormAPI
System
Hi,
I hoping someone out there can help me. Here is my system information, 5.5.2 Build 14136 Interwoven 20021127. Does anyone know a way to bring a message to the user like 'Please wait.....processing' in cases where the response time is slow in the data template? In my particular case, the user is selecting an option, and I hide and show fields depending on what they select. All I want to do, is show the user something is happening so they do not get confused. I am already doing IWDatacapture.displayMessage("Please wait .."); IWDatacapture.redraw();, but thats not enough.
Thanks in advance,
Annie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
One potential solution would be to open a new window that presents the "waiting" message and after your processing is complete close the window.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
nipper
We do that here, when a DCR is saved we kick off DD, so we put up a please wait and block the screen.
It is easy to do.
Andy
Migrateduser
Hi,
Not sure what you mean. Can you provide examples?
Thanks!
brandon1
A simple example would be as follows
<script language="JavaScript">
var win;
win = window.open("some html");
//Do your processing
win.close();
</script>
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris