Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dowload access to support site
skip11
Hello,
Can anyone at Interwoven tell me why I can access the support site with
a vaild login, but when I select downloads, and choose my company "CSFS Switzerland"
(Credit Suisse have several sites which are listed in a drop down) I get
the following error:
Sorry, We've Encountered an Error...
We apologize, you've encountered an error with this page:
Invalid EMail
I opened a support case last year but nothing ever became of it.
I need to be able to download products as I'm the primary UNIX
Engineer for CSFS in Zurich.
Thanks,
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Financial Services
Zurich
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you follow-up on your support case - they get a lot of cases and it's possible that it "fell in a crack" somewhere.
Can you access your support cases from on-line - if so - you can update the case from there which often helps to push it towards the top of the stack again... otherwise I'd suggest calling them on the phone
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
>Can anyone at Interwoven tell me why I can access the support site with
>a vaild login, but when I select downloads, and choose my company "CSFS Switzerland"
>(Credit Suisse have several sites which are listed in a drop down) I get
>the following error:
You & I shoould have gotten together, I could download but not get into anywhere else in
support.
I called support & they took care of it.
Try that
Andy
akshathp
I will also recommend contacting Tech Support Admins about this issue.
Akshat Pramod Sharma